Tuesday 10 June 2014

Feel good reads

These last few days the weather has finally improved, and without tempting fate, summer may even be on it's way. I don't know about you, but a bit of sunshine certainly lifts my sprits and puts a smile on my face. Given this it got me to thinking about my top 10 feel good reads. I like to chat so thought I would share these with you. Whilst it is a top 10 there is no way I could rank them so they are in no particular order

1) The Guestbook by Holly Martin



2) The Greatest Love Story of all Time by Lucy Robinson



3) The Vintage Teacup Club by Vanessa Greene



4) Monday to Friday Man by Alice Peterson



5) The Truth About Melody Browne by Lisa Jewell



6) Sweet Temptation by Lucy Diamond


7) The Best Thing That Never Happened To Me by Laura Tait and Jimmy Rice


8) The Wish List by Jane Costello


9) You had me at hello by Mhairi McFarlane



10) About A Girl by Lindsey Kelk



What books make you feel good? I would love to hear from you and get any recommendations you have.









No comments:

Post a Comment